Bicycle South Australia Inc owns and operates Sea Otter Australia.
I understand that participation in this Bicycle SA ride involves riding on public roads used by other traffic. I am aware of the hazards involved and I agree to obey the road rules. I/the child in my care has sufficient experience and competence to participate safely in the ride and I hereby release and forever discharge, exempt and indemnify the organiser, sponsors and all other persons involved in the organisation, from all action, proceedings, demands and claims whatsoever taken by any participation in the ride.
Bicycle SA reserves the right to refuse entry. Bicycle SA reserves the right to alter or amend the route due to road, weather and other operational needs prevailing at the time and it is always made in the best interest of participant safety. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and in the care of a nominated adult who is responsible for them throughout the event. Bicycle SA shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or accidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission of any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, Bicycle SA does not own or operate any third party suppliers of services such as hotels, restaurants, or transportation companies. Bicycle SA is not responsible for any injury, death or loss. Any expenses must be borne by the participant.
Where applicable, individual timing is provided by a third party contractor. Every effort is made to ensure that your time is recorded correctly however Bicycle SA and the contractor accept no responsibility for any failure of the timing system to record your time for any reason whatsoever. Occasionally it may be necessary to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation and other arrangements from those published.
Bicycle SA strongly recommends all participants take out Personal Accident and Ambulance Insurance.
- I agree to abide by any directions given by event director, marshals, or any official event personnel. I consent to the publication of any photographs taken of me during this event.
- I consent to my contact details being added to any information mail out lists used by Bicycle SA in line with its privacy policies. I consent to my contact details being shared with The Smith Family to facilitate limited communication specific to fundraising for this event.
- I understand that events occasionally need to be cancelled and/or published information needs to change. In such circumstances, we will do our best to supply a comparable event.
Cancellation of the event may occur if weather conditions prove to be too dangerous. If an event is cancelled information will be provided at the event and prior to the event on www.bikesa.asn.au or by phoning (08) 8168 9999. In the event Bicycle SA cancels the event, entry fees are transferable to other Bicycle SA events, but are not refundable.
In the event I cancel my registration I accept the following fees will be levied:
- Cancellation notified more than 30 days prior to event – no cancellation fee applies
- Cancellation notified 30 days or less and more than 14 days prior to event – a cancellation fee of 50% applies
- Cancellation notified 14 days or less prior to event – a cancellation fee of 100% applies